Monday, May 19, 2008

MAKING A DIFFERENCE FOR JOSH.....

Making a difference for Josh


Hi Everyone,

I always post fun stories- and I have a few Africa ones... in the meantime-- can we help make the world a better place..... please read and forward on!!!

My parents next door neighbors 28 year old grandson is ill with cancer and needs our help.... here is his story with info how you can help... Josh Kadrie, age 28, loving husband and father has been diagnosed with stage 4 Metastatic Melanoma. This past February 5th Josh had surgery to amputate a toe and remove a tumor caused by the cancer. He had 5 rounds of radiation when it was discovered the cancer had spread to several bones, including two tumors on his legs and to his liver. THERE IS NO KNOWN CURE FOR METASTIC MELANOMA!

In the upcoming weeks Josh will undergo a clinical trial, in hopes of finding a cure for Metastatic Melanoma. Josh has been out of work since February 4th. He is the central financial provider for his family. Josh, originally from Highland Park, is married to his wife Leia and they have two children Tyler, age 6 and Morgan, age 4. Their family lives in St. Paul and together enjoy going to the beach and having backyard bonfires.

Here's the options someone could follow for donating.1. Send checks payable to 'The Josh Kadrie Benefit Fund' to my address detailed below. Anybody could contact me (763-427-0055) with any questions to Randy Kadrie11941 Oregon Ave. N. Champlin, MN 553162.

Donate any funds directly at any US Bank location. They just need to inform the Bank Teller that the donation is for 'The Josh Kadrie Benefit Fund' . This is a Donation Account accessible throughout all of the US Bank SystemThanks for taking time out!!! Please post this to all your friends...

Masada

Newbie Blogger

Another sunny gorgeous day here in one of the most beautiful places on the planet. I have lots to say.... and am just starting out with this whole blog biz.... so any advice on how to muddle my way thru- and spread the word of fun..... well you would make my day- and in turn- I plan on sharing my fun adventures.....

So here goes- wish me luck..... and I promise.... I will tell you more.... about my world, and about trying new things.... like learning to surf, skydiving, interviewing famous people and how silly some of them can be....

Because you see.... I interview and I write.... and here might just be a place to tell you what I think......

Site Meter